Introducing the PHNX-MBS
This Muzzle Brake System (MBS) is an Industry First!
AND one of the most securely mounted clamp-on devices on the market. MADE in the U.S.A. out of stainless steel this Muzzle Brake System will change how shooters feel when they shoot their rifles.
– Two Piece Clamp On Muzzle Brake System
– Made from 416 Stainless Steel
– Uses 10 Socket Head Cap Screws for secure attachment
– Threaded 5/8-24
– Clamp On Threaded Base includes one very effective Muzzle Brake and crush washer
– Custom cut for fit – using customer provided measurements and Caliber (Measure your barrel at the muzzle and 1.625″ back. Measurements need to be in Thousandths of inches.)
– Finish and Color Options – Polished Stainless Steel, Natural (Matte), Cerakote Finish in either Black or Flat Dark Earth
– NO Gunsmithing Required for Installation
We just need the Caliber and Two Barrel Diameter measurements.
Check out our Barrel Measuring Guide for more information.
Do you have a heavy recoiling rifle you would love to shoot more?
Maybe this rifle is one you would like to hunt more with, practice more with, get more skilled with but the recoil is punishing…
Maybe this rifle is a family heirloom or maybe it is a new rifle and you just don’t want to have a Gunsmith disassemble the rifle and thread the barrel (a forever modification).
Maybe you are introducing your Son, Daughter, or new shooter to the rifle and it is just a bit more recoil than they are comfortable or confident shooting.
The PHNX-MBS is the answer to all these questions or challenges. It installs with NO Gunsmithing, it does not permanently alter or modify the barrel – the gun can be restored to its original state, and can be easily installed by following the installation instructions by the user while at home.
The PHNX-MBS is an affordable accessory that allows you to shoot more of the rifles you enjoy with less of the punishing recoil and that means you can practice longer, shoot more, and be more proficient with the rifle than ever before… All positive things in our book.
This is a Muzzle Brake System… intended for Muzzle Devices (Brakes, Compensators, Flash Hiders, etc.) and NOT suppressors.
This is a Legal issue that we decided to error on the side of caution… it is sold exclusively as a TWO piece Muzzle Brake System and the clamp will not be sold separately. The end user is free to do with it as they wish but that risk and liability lies strictly with the end user.
The fit and function of this Muzzle Brake System is excellent because it is custom cut to every host barrel (using correct customer provided measurements).